2 Tbsp Olive oil, use one at a time.
1/2 cup of chopped hazelnuts
1 cup chopped mushrooms
1-1 1/2 lbs of string beans, trimmed and cleaned
salt and pepper
- In a large pan, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil on medium heat and add the hazelnuts to the pan. Hazelnuts will toast quickly so keep an eye on them. Stir them frequently. Once they darken and smell nutty, remove them from the heat. Put them aside and save for later.
- Heat the same pan on medium-high and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add mushrooms and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the string beans to the pan. Stir frequently.
- Cook until string beans reach desired tenderness, around 6-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add hazelnuts.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!